Limited Clients. Proven Results.
By limiting the number of clients we represent, Driver's License Defense Law Firm Stiefvater Law is able to dedicate their full resources to protecting your license. If you are in need of help defending your driver’s license in Bedford Heights, Ohio, call now. Speak with a successful Traffic Ticket Lawyer and learn how we can help. Let’s talk.
No matter the issue with your driver’s license, we can help. Driver's License Attorney Robert Stiefvater founded Stiefvater Law to protect individuals from the government. Our Driver's License Defense Attorneys are experienced in all matters concerning your right to drive. These include: Traffic Offenses, License Suspensions, Driving Privileges, and Reinstatement. We successfully defend juveniles, commercial driver’s licenses or CDL, those with a license, and those without a license. We are here to represent you in Bedford Heights, Ohio, 44128.
Driving Under Suspension or DUS
There are many reasons why a driver’s license can be suspended. If you are under suspension or charged with an offense that can result in a drivers license suspension, we can help. Bedford Heights Traffic Ticket Lawyers at Stiefvater Law can help prevent a suspension, get you out of suspension, or get you driving privileges. Let’s talk about the specific facts of your case and develop a plan. Call now.
Types of License Suspensions
There are many types of suspensions. Bedford Heights Traffic Ticket Lawyers at Stiefvater Law will figure out your license suspension and fight to get you back on the road. The most common suspensions are:
Financial Responsibility Suspension or FRA
12 Point Suspension
Failure to Reinstate
Driving Under OVI Suspension
Suspension for Reckless Operation
Suspension for Hit Skip
Failure to Appear Suspension
Failure to Pay Court Fine Suspension
Drug Offense Suspension
Bedford Heights Traffic Ticket Law Firm Stiefvater Law can defend you for any traffic violation. Call to discuss the possible penalties (including points that can result for conviction of your charge. Use our experience for an advantage. We will fight your traffic ticket in Bedford Heights, Ohio.
We have experience with all threats to your driver’s license; including:
Yield to Emergency Vehicles
Driving in Marked Lanes
Red Light Violations
Left of Center
Assured Clear Distance
We also handle the following cases in Bedford Heights, Ohio: Driving While Texting, Low Speed, Weaving Within Lanes, Illegal U-Turn, Turn Signals, Stop Sign Violations, Bicycle cases, Moped cases, Snowmobile cases, Railroad Crossing Violations, Parking on Highway, Seatbelt, Distracted Driving, Equipment Violations, Stopping After Accident, Fictious Plates, No Operator’s License, Expired Plates, and Expired License.
Call the Bedford Heights Driver's License Defense Lawyers at Stiefvater Law to find out if we are currently taking on new clients. We are the Driver's License Defense Lawyers in Bedford Heights, Ohio, 44128.
The following are definitions found in Ohio’s Traffic Laws:
(KK) "Intersection" means:
(1) The area embraced within the prolongation or connection of the lateral curb lines, or, if none, the lateral boundary lines of the roadways of two highways that join one another at, or approximately at, right angles, or the area within which vehicles traveling upon different highways that join at any other angle might come into conflict. The junction of an alley or driveway with a roadway or highway does not constitute an intersection unless the roadway or highway at the junction is controlled by a traffic control device.
(2) If a highway includes two roadways that are thirty feet or more apart, then every crossing of each roadway of such divided highway by an intersecting highway constitutes a separate intersection. If both intersecting highways include two roadways thirty feet or more apart, then every crossing of any two roadways of such highways constitutes a separate intersection.
(3) At a location controlled by a traffic control signal, regardless of the distance between the separate intersections as described in division (KK)(2) of this section:
(a) If a stop line, yield line, or crosswalk has not been designated on the roadway within the median between the separate intersections, the two intersections and the roadway and median constitute one intersection.
(b) Where a stop line, yield line, or crosswalk line is designated on the roadway on the intersection approach, the area within the crosswalk and any area beyond the designated stop line or yield line constitute part of the intersection.
(c) Where a crosswalk is designated on a roadway on the departure from the intersection, the intersection includes the area that extends to the far side of the crosswalk.
(LL) "Crosswalk" means:
(1) That part of a roadway at intersections ordinarily included within the real or projected prolongation of property lines and curb lines or, in the absence of curbs, the edges of the traversable roadway;
(2) Any portion of a roadway at an intersection or elsewhere, distinctly indicated for pedestrian crossing by lines or other markings on the surface;
(3) Notwithstanding divisions (LL)(1) and (2) of this section, there shall not be a crosswalk where local authorities have placed signs indicating no crossing.
(MM) "Safety zone" means the area or space officially set apart within a roadway for the exclusive use of pedestrians and protected or marked or indicated by adequate signs as to be plainly visible at all times.
(NN) "Business district" means the territory fronting upon a street or highway, including the street or highway, between successive intersections within municipal corporations where fifty per cent or more of the frontage between such successive intersections is occupied by buildings in use for business, or within or outside municipal corporations where fifty per cent or more of the frontage for a distance of three hundred feet or more is occupied by buildings in use for business, and the character of such territory is indicated by official traffic control devices.
(OO) "Residence district" means the territory, not comprising a business district, fronting on a street or highway, including the street or highway, where, for a distance of three hundred feet or more, the frontage is improved with residences or residences and buildings in use for business.
(PP) "Urban district" means the territory contiguous to and including any street or highway which is built up with structures devoted to business, industry, or dwelling houses situated at intervals of less than one hundred feet for a distance of a quarter of a mile or more, and the character of such territory is indicated by official traffic control devices.
Zip Codes in Bedford Heights, Ohio: 44146, 44128