Limited Clients. Proven Results.
The Austintown Driver's License Attorneys at Stiefvater Law will defend your driver’s license. We limit the number of clients we represent in order to consistently achieve excellent results. No matter the charge, we will zealously represent you and protect your right to drive. Call today and speak with one of our Driver's License Defense Lawyers in Austintown, Ohio. We have answers!
No matter the issue with your driver’s license, we can help. Driver's License Lawyer Robert Stiefvater founded Stiefvater Law to protect individuals from the government. Our Driver's License Defense Lawyers are experienced in all matters concerning your right to drive. These include: Traffic Offenses, License Suspensions, Driving Privileges, and Reinstatement. We successfully defend juveniles, commercial driver’s licenses or CDL, those with a license, and those without a license. We are here to represent you in Austintown, Ohio, 44406.
Driving Under Suspension or DUS
There are many reasons why a driver’s license can be suspended. If you are under suspension or charged with an offense that can result in a drivers license suspension, we can help. Austintown Driver's License Lawyers at Stiefvater Law can help prevent a suspension, get you out of suspension, or get you driving privileges. Let’s talk about the specific facts of your case and develop a plan. Call now.
Types of License Suspensions
There are many types of suspensions. Austintown Traffic Ticket Lawyers at Stiefvater Law will figure out your license suspension and fight to get you back on the road. The most common suspensions are:
Financial Responsibility Suspension or FRA
12 Point Suspension
Failure to Reinstate
Driving Under OVI Suspension
Suspension for Reckless Operation
Suspension for Hit Skip
Failure to Appear Suspension
Failure to Pay Court Fine Suspension
Drug Offense Suspension
Austintown Traffic Ticket Defense Law Firm Stiefvater Law can defend you for any traffic violation. Call to discuss the possible penalties (including points that can result for conviction of your charge. Use our experience for an advantage. We will fight your traffic ticket in Austintown, Ohio.
We have experience with all threats to your driver’s license; including:
Yield to Emergency Vehicles
Driving in Marked Lanes
Red Light Violations
Left of Center
Assured Clear Distance
We also handle the following cases in Austintown, Ohio: Driving While Texting, Low Speed, Weaving Within Lanes, Illegal U-Turn, Turn Signals, Stop Sign Violations, Bicycle cases, Moped cases, Snowmobile cases, Railroad Crossing Violations, Parking on Highway, Seatbelt, Distracted Driving, Equipment Violations, Stopping After Accident, Fictious Plates, No Operator’s License, Expired Plates, and Expired License.
Call the Austintown Traffic Ticket Defense Lawyers at Stiefvater Law to find out if we are currently taking on new clients. We are the Driver's License Defense Lawyers in Austintown, Ohio, 44406.
The following are definitions found in Ohio’s Traffic Laws:
(A) "Vehicle" means every device, including a motorized bicycle and an electric bicycle, in, upon, or by which any person or property may be transported or drawn upon a highway, except that "vehicle" does not include any motorized wheelchair, any electric personal assistive mobility device, any personal delivery device as defined in section 4511.513 of the Revised Code, any device that is moved by power collected from overhead electric trolley wires or that is used exclusively upon stationary rails or tracks, or any device, other than a bicycle, that is moved by human power.
(B) "Motor vehicle" means every vehicle propelled or drawn by power other than muscular power or power collected from overhead electric trolley wires, except motorized bicycles, electric bicycles, road rollers, traction engines, power shovels, power cranes, and other equipment used in construction work and not designed for or employed in general highway transportation, hole-digging machinery, well-drilling machinery, ditch-digging machinery, farm machinery, and trailers designed and used exclusively to transport a boat between a place of storage and a marina, or in and around a marina, when drawn or towed on a street or highway for a distance of no more than ten miles and at a speed of twenty-five miles per hour or less.
(C) "Motorcycle" means every motor vehicle, other than a tractor, having a seat or saddle for the use of the operator and designed to travel on not more than three wheels in contact with the ground, including, but not limited to, motor vehicles known as "motor-driven cycle," "motor scooter," "autocycle," "cab-enclosed motorcycle," or "motorcycle" without regard to weight or brake horsepower.
(D) "Emergency vehicle" means emergency vehicles of municipal, township, or county departments or public utility corporations when identified as such as required by law, the director of public safety, or local authorities, and motor vehicles when commandeered by a police officer.
(E) "Public safety vehicle" means any of the following:
(1) Ambulances, including private ambulance companies under contract to a municipal corporation, township, or county, and private ambulances and nontransport vehicles bearing license plates issued under section 4503.49 of the Revised Code;
(2) Motor vehicles used by public law enforcement officers or other persons sworn to enforce the criminal and traffic laws of the state;
(3) Any motor vehicle when properly identified as required by the director of public safety, when used in response to fire emergency calls or to provide emergency medical service to ill or injured persons, and when operated by a duly qualified person who is a member of a volunteer rescue service or a volunteer fire department, and who is on duty pursuant to the rules or directives of that service. The state fire marshal shall be designated by the director of public safety as the certifying agency for all public safety vehicles described in division (E)(3) of this section.
(4) Vehicles used by fire departments, including motor vehicles when used by volunteer fire fighters responding to emergency calls in the fire department service when identified as required by the director of public safety.Any vehicle used to transport or provide emergency medical service to an ill or injured person, when certified as a public safety vehicle, shall be considered a public safety vehicle when transporting an ill or injured person to a hospital regardless of whether such vehicle has already passed a hospital.
(5) Vehicles used by the motor carrier enforcement unit for the enforcement of orders and rules of the public utilities commission as specified in section 5503.34 of the Revised Code.
Zip Codes in Austintown, Ohio: 44406, 44509, 44511, 44515