Limited Clients. Proven Results.
Windham Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Stiefvater limits the number of clients his Defense Law Firm represents in order to provide the best possible defense to your case. Too many Defense Law Firms represent too many clients and lose touch with the needs of each individual person. You are more than a case number. Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Stiefvater gets that. He answers and returns your calls. He responds to your texts. He has been standing up to prosecutors throughout the state, including those in Windham, Ohio. Get results. Let’s talk.
Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Stiefvater formed Stiefvater Law to provide individuals a successful defense to criminal charges in Windham and throughout the State of Ohio. Robert once worked one of the largest prosecutor offices in Ohio. He saw first hand the struggles that Criminal Defense Attorneys and Defense Law Firms had when defending their clients. Many of these struggles would have been non-existent if they would have limited the number of clients they were representing. The system is set up to force convictions. The traditional Defense Law Firm is not the answer to fighting the system. We are different. We focus on you. We have experience. We get results. Let’s talk.
Windham Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Stiefvater knows that every criminal charge is serious. Especially to the person who has been charged. Stiefvater Law was formed to defend individuals in Windham and throughout Ohio from overzealous prosecutors who only want convictions. There is no greater threat to our clients than a government entity that wants to put them in prison or take their money. Our Criminal Defense Attorneys will fight to protect you from the list of consequences that accompany a criminal conviction. We know how to handle prosecutors. Call a Criminal Defense Law Firm that will get you results. Let’s talk.
Our Windham Criminal Defense Law Firm has successfully defended just about every criminal charge imaginable. Our results speak for themselves. The list of crimes we have defended includes:
• Child Endangering
• Disorderly Conduct
• Drug Possession
• Felonious Assault
• Grand Theft Auto
• Insurance Fraud
• Involuntary Manslaughter
• Open Container
• Tax Evasion
• Sex Crimes
Windham Defense Law Firm Stiefvater Law will discuss the specifics of your case with you and advise you of the possible penalties that you face. Crimes are classified as misdemeanor or felony. Some crimes can be either a misdemeanor or a felony. It is critical that you understand the charges against you. We will explain them and answer any questions you have.
Below is an example of the penalties if you are convicted of:
Third Degree Felony (F3) – up to 5 years in prison. Fine up to $10,000.
Third Degree Misdemeanor (M3) – 0-60 days in jail. Fine up to $500.
Fourth Degree Felony (F4) – up to 18 months in prison. Fine up to $5,000.
Fourth Degree Misdemeanor (M4) – 0-30 days in jail. Fine up to $250.
Fifth Degree Felony (F5) – up to 12 months in prison. Fine up to $2,500.
Put your mind at ease. We know how to handle prosecutors. We know how to defend you. Our phones are answered 24/7. Let’s talk.
Call the Windham Criminal Defense Attorneys at Stiefvater Law to find out if we are currently taking on new clients. We are the Criminal Defense Lawyers in Windham, Ohio, 44288.
Chapter 29 of the Ohio Revised Code proscribes the criminal laws in the State of Ohio. For example:
(A) No person, knowing that property is the proceeds of an act of terrorism or a monetary instrument given, received, or intended to be used in support of an act of terrorism, shall conduct or attempt to conduct any transaction involving that property or transport, transmit or transfer that monetary instrument with the intent to do any of the following:
(1) Commit or further the commission of criminal activity;
(2) Conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, ownership, or control of either the proceeds of an act of terrorism or a monetary instrument given, received, or intended to be used to support an act of terrorism;
(3) Conceal or disguise the intent to avoid a transaction reporting requirement under section 1315.53 of the Revised Code or federal law.
(B) (1) Whoever violates this section is guilty of money laundering in support of terrorism, which is a misdemeanor of the first degree, except as otherwise provided in this division.
(2) A violation of division (A) of this section is a felony of the fifth degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds one thousand dollars and is less than five thousand dollars.
(3) Money laundering in support of terrorism is a felony of the fourth degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds five thousand dollars and is less than twenty-five thousand dollars.
(4) Money laundering in support of terrorism is a felony of the third degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds twenty-five thousand dollars and is less than seventy-five thousand dollars.
(5) Money laundering in support of terrorism is a felony of the second degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds seventy-five thousand dollars.
Zip Codes in Windham, Ohio: 44288