Limited Clients. Proven Results.
Warren Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Stiefvater limits the number of clients his Defense Law Firm represents in order to provide the best possible defense to your case. Too many Criminal Defense Law Firms represent too many clients and lose touch with the needs of each individual person. You are more than a case number. Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Stiefvater gets that. He answers and returns your calls. He responds to your texts. He has been standing up to prosecutors throughout the state, including those in Warren, Ohio. Get results. Let’s talk.
Robert Stiefvater formed his Criminal Defense Law Firm, Stiefvater Law, to break the barriers that too many traditional Defense Law Firms just cannot get around. Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Stiefvater knows what it takes to defend individuals against criminal charges. His first legal job was with one of the largest prosecutor offices in Ohio. Robert saw first hand how difficult it is to defend criminal charges – no matter how serious – from the prosecution’s point of view. Stiefvater Law was formed to level the playing field and to protect individuals from becoming a victim of the system. The Warren Criminal Defense Attorneys at Stiefvater Law will defend you in any court in Ohio. We have experience. We get results. Let’s talk.
If you need a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Warren or anywhere in Ohio, contact Defense Law Firm Stiefvater Law. Founding Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Stiefvater understands that often the legal consequences of a conviction are matched by the non-legal consequences of a conviction. For example, loss of job, loss of a professional license, and destruction of a marriage. Our Warren Criminal Defense Lawyers will stand up for you and provide an aggressive defense. We know how to handle prosecutors. We know how to get results. Let’s talk.
You need a Criminal Defense Law Firm with experience. You need a firm known to get results. The Criminal Defense Lawyers at Stiefvater Law have the knowledge and ability to defend your criminal charge. The list of charges we have defended is too long to list, but includes:
• Computer Crimes
• Drug Manufacturing
• Drug Trafficking
• Drunk Driving
• Hate Crimes
• Money Laundering
• Securities Fraud
• Telephone Harassment
• Violation of Protection Order
• White Collar Crimes
Warren Criminal Defense Law Firm Stiefvater Law will discuss the specifics of your case with you and advise you of the possible penalties that you face. Crimes are classified as misdemeanor or felony. Some crimes can be either a misdemeanor or a felony. It is critical that you understand the charges against you. We will explain them and answer any questions you have.
Misdemeanor Penalties are as follows:
Minor Misdemeanor (MM) – 0 days in jail. Fine up to $150.
Fourth Degree Misdemeanor (M4) – 0-30 days in jail. Fine up to $250.
Third Degree Misdemeanor (M3) – 0-60 days in jail. Fine up to $500.
Second Degree Misdemeanor (M2) – 0-90 days in jail. Fine up to $750.
First Degree Misdemeanor (M1) – 0-180 days in jail. Fine up to $1,000.
We answer our phones 24/7. We know how to defend you. We know how to handle prosecutors. Let’s talk.
Call the Warren Criminal Defense Attorneys at Stiefvater Law to find out if we are currently taking on new clients. We are the Criminal Defense Attorneys in Warren, Ohio, 44430.
The criminal code in Ohio is contained in Chapter 29 of the Ohio Revised Code (ORC). Here is an example from the ORC:
(A) No person, knowing that property is the proceeds of an act of terrorism or a monetary instrument given, received, or intended to be used in support of an act of terrorism, shall conduct or attempt to conduct any transaction involving that property or transport, transmit or transfer that monetary instrument with the intent to do any of the following:
(1) Commit or further the commission of criminal activity;
(2) Conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, ownership, or control of either the proceeds of an act of terrorism or a monetary instrument given, received, or intended to be used to support an act of terrorism;
(3) Conceal or disguise the intent to avoid a transaction reporting requirement under section 1315.53 of the Revised Code or federal law.
(B) (1) Whoever violates this section is guilty of money laundering in support of terrorism, which is a misdemeanor of the first degree, except as otherwise provided in this division.
(2) A violation of division (A) of this section is a felony of the fifth degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds one thousand dollars and is less than five thousand dollars.
(3) Money laundering in support of terrorism is a felony of the fourth degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds five thousand dollars and is less than twenty-five thousand dollars.
(4) Money laundering in support of terrorism is a felony of the third degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds twenty-five thousand dollars and is less than seventy-five thousand dollars.
(5) Money laundering in support of terrorism is a felony of the second degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds seventy-five thousand dollars.
Zip Codes in Warren, Ohio: 44486, 44485, 44482, 44483, 44481, 44488, 44430, 44484