Limited Clients. Proven Results.
Brunswick Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Stiefvater limits the number of clients his Criminal Defense Law Firm represents in order to provide the best possible defense to your case. Too many Criminal Defense Law Firms represent too many clients and lose touch with the needs of each individual person. You are more than a case number. Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Stiefvater gets that. He answers and returns your calls. He responds to your texts. He has been standing up to prosecutors throughout the state, including those in Brunswick, Ohio. Get results. Let’s talk.
Stiefvater Law, LLC was formed to provide successful defense of criminal charges to individuals. Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Stiefvater started his career in one of the largest prosecutor offices in Ohio. He saw first hand how the system was set up to force convictions and plea deals. Innocent people often plea to lesser charges to limit risk of conviction of more serious criminal charges. There is something inherently wrong with a system set up to convict innocent people. The Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorneys at Stiefvater Law will tirelessly fight to protect you. We will tell your side of the story and be with you every step of the way. We have experience. We get results. Let’s talk.
Our Criminal Defense Attorneys understand that every criminal charge is serious. While some charges have more severe penalties, our Criminal Defense Law Firm believes that any time the government in Brunswick or anywhere wants to deprive you of your freedom, your money, or any combination of the two, that there is no greater threat to our society. There is no greater threat to you. Criminal convictions can have life changing ramifications - besides the potential jail or prison sentence. There are stigmas associated with convictions. Convictions can cost you your job or ability to obtain a job. The list goes on and on. You need a Brunswick Defense Law Firm that can get you results. We know how to handle prosecutors. Let’s talk.
The Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorneys at Stiefvater Law have been successfully defending individuals since 2009. They have defended almost every criminal charge imaginable. Including:
• Child Pornography
• Contempt of Court
• Drug Distribution
• Identity Theft
• Probation Violation
• Sexual Assault
• Tax Fraud
• Underage Consumption
Brunswick Defense Law Firm Stiefvater Law will discuss the specifics of your case with you and advise you of the possible penalties that you face. Crimes are classified as misdemeanor or felony. Some crimes can be either a misdemeanor or a felony. It is critical that you understand the charges against you. We will explain them and answer any questions you have.
Penalties for conviction vary greatly. For example:
First Degree Felony (F1) – up to life in prison. Fine up to $20,000.
First Degree Misdemeanor (M1) – 0-180 days in jail. Fine up to $1,000.
Second Degree Felony (F2) – up to 8 years in prison. Fine up to $15,000.
Second Degree Misdemeanor (M2) – 0-90 days in jail. Fine up to $750.
Criminal Charges are serious. We are here to help. We have the experience and knowledge to get results. Our phones are answered 24/7. Put your mind at ease. Let’s talk.
Call the Brunswick Criminal Defense Lawyers at Stiefvater Law to find out if we are currently taking on new clients. We are the Criminal Defense Lawyers in Brunswick, Ohio, 44212.
Ohio Revised Code Chapter 29 contains the law for the State of Ohio regarding Crimes. Below is an excerpt:
(A) No person, knowing that property is the proceeds of an act of terrorism or a monetary instrument given, received, or intended to be used in support of an act of terrorism, shall conduct or attempt to conduct any transaction involving that property or transport, transmit or transfer that monetary instrument with the intent to do any of the following:
(1) Commit or further the commission of criminal activity;
(2) Conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, ownership, or control of either the proceeds of an act of terrorism or a monetary instrument given, received, or intended to be used to support an act of terrorism;
(3) Conceal or disguise the intent to avoid a transaction reporting requirement under section 1315.53 of the Revised Code or federal law.
(B) (1) Whoever violates this section is guilty of money laundering in support of terrorism, which is a misdemeanor of the first degree, except as otherwise provided in this division.
(2) A violation of division (A) of this section is a felony of the fifth degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds one thousand dollars and is less than five thousand dollars.
(3) Money laundering in support of terrorism is a felony of the fourth degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds five thousand dollars and is less than twenty-five thousand dollars.
(4) Money laundering in support of terrorism is a felony of the third degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds twenty-five thousand dollars and is less than seventy-five thousand dollars.
(5) Money laundering in support of terrorism is a felony of the second degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds seventy-five thousand dollars.
Zip Codes in Brunswick, Ohio: 44212