Limited Clients. Proven Results.
Berea Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Stiefvater limits the number of clients his Criminal Defense Law Firm represents in order to provide the best possible defense to your case. Too many Criminal Defense Law Firms represent too many clients and lose touch with the needs of each individual person. You are more than a case number. Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Stiefvater gets that. He answers and returns your calls. He responds to your texts. He has been standing up to prosecutors throughout the state, including those in Berea, Ohio. Get results. Let’s talk.
Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Stiefvater formed Stiefvater Law to provide individuals a successful defense to criminal charges in Berea and throughout the State of Ohio. Robert once worked one of the largest prosecutor offices in Ohio. He saw first hand the struggles that Criminal Defense Lawyers and Defense Law Firms had when defending their clients. Many of these struggles would have been non-existent if they would have limited the number of clients they were representing. The system is set up to force convictions. The traditional Criminal Defense Law Firm is not the answer to fighting the system. We are different. We focus on you. We have experience. We get results. Let’s talk.
Berea Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Stiefvater knows that every criminal charge is serious. Especially to the person who has been charged. Stiefvater Law was formed to defend individuals in Berea and throughout Ohio from overzealous prosecutors who only want convictions. There is no greater threat to our clients than a government entity that wants to put them in prison or take their money. Our Criminal Defense Attorneys will fight to protect you from the list of consequences that accompany a criminal conviction. We know how to handle prosecutors. Call a Criminal Defense Law Firm that will get you results. Let’s talk.
The Berea Criminal Defense Attorneys at Stiefvater Law have been successfully defending individuals since 2009. They have defended almost every criminal charge imaginable. Including:
• Child Pornography
• Contempt of Court
• Drug Distribution
• Identity Theft
• Probation Violation
• Sexual Assault
• Tax Fraud
• Underage Consumption
Berea Criminal Defense Law Firm Stiefvater Law will discuss the specifics of your case with you and advise you of the possible penalties that you face. Crimes are classified as misdemeanor or felony. Some crimes can be either a misdemeanor or a felony. It is critical that you understand the charges against you. We will explain them and answer any questions you have.
Misdemeanor Penalties are as follows:
Minor Misdemeanor (MM) – 0 days in jail. Fine up to $150.
Fourth Degree Misdemeanor (M4) – 0-30 days in jail. Fine up to $250.
Third Degree Misdemeanor (M3) – 0-60 days in jail. Fine up to $500.
Second Degree Misdemeanor (M2) – 0-90 days in jail. Fine up to $750.
First Degree Misdemeanor (M1) – 0-180 days in jail. Fine up to $1,000.
Put your mind at ease. We know how to handle prosecutors. We know how to defend you. Our phones are answered 24/7. Let’s talk.
Call the Berea Criminal Defense Lawyers at Stiefvater Law to find out if we are currently taking on new clients. We are the Criminal Defense Lawyers in Berea, Ohio, 44017.
Chapter 29 of the Ohio Revised Code proscribes the criminal laws in the State of Ohio. For example:
(A) No person, knowing that property is the proceeds of an act of terrorism or a monetary instrument given, received, or intended to be used in support of an act of terrorism, shall conduct or attempt to conduct any transaction involving that property or transport, transmit or transfer that monetary instrument with the intent to do any of the following:
(1) Commit or further the commission of criminal activity;
(2) Conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, ownership, or control of either the proceeds of an act of terrorism or a monetary instrument given, received, or intended to be used to support an act of terrorism;
(3) Conceal or disguise the intent to avoid a transaction reporting requirement under section 1315.53 of the Revised Code or federal law.
(B) (1) Whoever violates this section is guilty of money laundering in support of terrorism, which is a misdemeanor of the first degree, except as otherwise provided in this division.
(2) A violation of division (A) of this section is a felony of the fifth degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds one thousand dollars and is less than five thousand dollars.
(3) Money laundering in support of terrorism is a felony of the fourth degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds five thousand dollars and is less than twenty-five thousand dollars.
(4) Money laundering in support of terrorism is a felony of the third degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds twenty-five thousand dollars and is less than seventy-five thousand dollars.
(5) Money laundering in support of terrorism is a felony of the second degree if the total value of the property or monetary instrument involved in the transaction equals or exceeds seventy-five thousand dollars.
Zip Codes in Berea, Ohio: 44017